In the art of marriage, the little things are the big things…
There were so many sweet little things that I observed throughout Ashley + Brandon’s wedding day:
- Their first look with one another and how they held each other and cried tears of joy
- Including Ashley’s uncle in their wedding as the ring bearer!
- The look on each of their faces as they recited their vows
- The small glances they gave each other that said “I can’t believe today is our day”
- The countless times Brandon carried Ashley’s dress as we adventured around downtown La Crosse
- Denim jackets all the bridesmaids wore!
- Perfect 70 degree weather for mid-October! We lucked out for sure!
- Sunset portraits at Riverside park with the most gorgeous lighting!
- Watching them dance their first dance together as husband + wife
- The moment they walked into their empty reception to see all the hard work of the details finally come together
It’s no secret that these two are truly best friends and the little things that I know they will do for one another over time will add up to one big thing: a beautiful marriage and companionship.
Congratulations, Ashley + Brandon! You two are such a joy and I’m honored to have captured your wedding day!
A Wedding at The Court Above Main | La Crosse Wedding Photographer
The Vendor Team
Ceremony and Reception Venue: The Court Above Main | Caterer: Four Sisters Catering | Dessert: The Pearl Ice Cream | Florals: Sola Wood Flowers | Videographer: Stephanie Striker | DJ: Music Mix | Beauty: Angie’s Exclusive Beauty Bar | Wedding Dress: The Wedding Tree | Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie | Groom + Groomsmen Attire: Jos. A Bank