When I think back to Jordan + Isaac’s backyard wedding day, there are a few things that immediately come to mind:
- How many friends Jordan + Isaac have and how loved they are!
- Despite having to push their wedding back a few months due to the pandemic, they didn’t let the stress of having to move things around bother them! What’s a few more months?
- How it rained just before their ceremony, but had clear skies just in time for them to walk down the aisle
- The first look Jordan did with her Dad was so sweet!
- The sweetness of their daughter clinging to the both of them throughout the entire ceremony.
- Priceless reactions of their family and friends when Jordan + Isaac surprised everyone with a gender reveal after their ceremony kiss. It was so fun to see how thrilled everyone was for them!!
- It was a low-key–casual vibe the entire day. They were both just so excited to finally get married!
- Just how meaningful the whole day was! The entire wedding took place at their family farm with an outdoor ceremony and reception under a large tent.
- The delicious food from Famous Dave’s, hilarious speeches from their Dad’s, fun yard games, their dog getting in on the dance floor and fireworks to end the night!
Bottom line: it was the best day for Jordan + Isaac! The love they have for one another and their growing family was so evident throughout the entire day. I’m so incredibly grateful to have been part of their celebration!
A Tented Backyard Wedding At The Family Farm | Wisconsin Wedding Photographer
The Vendor Team
Ceremony and Reception Venue: Private Residence | Planner: With This Ring | Caterer: Famous Dave’s | Florals: Centuries On Main | Videographer: Taylor Media | DJ: WCCN | Beauty: Family Roots; Sierra Strangfeld | Wedding + Bridesmaid Dress: Charlotte’s Bridal | Groom + Groomsmen Attire: Target | Invitations : JBC